Pages

Saturday 18 April 2015

Makeup Wishlist (February - April 2015)

Saturday 18 April 2015

Hello everybody!

Today I'm sharing my Makeup Wishlist. Most of this list contains pricey makeup (because it's obviously a wishlist, not that you can't wish for drugstore but if it's expensive you usually want it more!) like Chanel and Mac. Let's begin!
1) A Chanel Lipstick


Let's face it, who doesn't want a Chanel lipstick? They are classy, the packaging is stunning and the overall lipstick looks a pleasure to wear. Although with the extremely expensive tag of £26 I will have to save my pennies for a little while.

2) A NARS Blush


I just love the look and colour scheme of NARS Blushes! They also look super pretty on, (from what I've seen). Unfortunately for me and fellow UK Beauty enthusiasts NARS is not available here:( Look's like I will have to save for a plane ticket and blush!

3) MORE Mac lipsticks!


I have a serious obsession with mac lipsticks. I only have 3, and of course me being 13 I can't really afford tons of them. But can anyone relate (if they only have a couple) that they LOVE the moment when they can finally use their mac lipstick. Am I weird? haha.

4) Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation


So many youtubers (Promise Phan I'm looking at you) use this foundation and make it look amazing that I need it! It just looks so silky and flawless when applied. Shame this is an overseas brand again!

5) Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush


Again from the same range, the Amazonian Clay Blush. Love the packaging, blush shape, colours and mirror size! Need.

6) Too Faced Sweetheart Blush


These are possibly the cutest blushes ever. Adorable packaging, Cute colours and natural. Also just realised that brush is to die for too. Bye savings!

7) Naked Palette


Pretty sure I'm the only beauty blogger in the world to not own a Naked Palette. They are the god of eyeshadow palettes and I need! They are just so pricey, it's a shame! Time for me to look for a dupe.

As always thanks for reading and I will see you in the next post!

Eva xxx

all pictures courtesy of google images and tumblr

3 comments:

  1. I really want the Naked Palette as well; it looks so amazing aha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's face it, who doesn't want a Chanel lipstick? They are classy, the packaging is stunning and the overall lipstick looks a pleasure to wear. Although with the extremely expensive tag of £26 I will have to save my pennies for a little while. lawn salwar kameez , ladies lawn suits , pakistani lawn collection , pakistani suits online , embroidered lawn suits , pakistani suits , lown dress , pakistani printed suits , pakistani lawn suits with chiffon dupatta , lawn clothes

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting! I read each and every comment and try to respond to all of them too. I take everything you say into consideration and love to hear your thoughtsツ

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Feme Fashion © 2014