Pages

Saturday 14 February 2015

Lush: Lonely Heart Bubble Bar Review

Saturday 14 February 2015
 Happy Valentines Day!

A few weeks ago I purchased this bubble bar from Lush so I could use it on valentines day. The name fits me perfectly (haha) and the scent is absolutely gorgeous! Lush describes it as:

"The colour red is for passion... and is said to make your heart beat a little faster! This lovely bubble bar will turn your bath water a lascivious red, and scent it with lemongrass, bergamot, jasmine and ylang ylang. There's also a glimmer of golden lustre and plenty of cornflour to keep your skin soft".

 
I have just tried the bubble bar and I LOVE it! It turns your bath so red that I could barely see my body in the bath, and the gold shimmers you could see in the water were so pretty and relaxing. I am glad to say the scent filled up my whole bath tub and even overpowered the scent of the candles I had lit! 
Normally I would find some cons, but with this product I just can't! Lush have defiantly done it again and I'm so sad that it is only out at Valentines because I would purchase this every time I visited if I could.

you could say I'm happy!
Eva xxx



4 comments:

  1. I love Lush so much but I only got the unicorn horn this year because it looked so cool :) Just to say I've nominated you to do the One Lovely Blog Award- more details on my blog (meganhayess.blogspot.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was bought the unicorn horn and I love the scent! Okay I will check that now:)x

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting! I read each and every comment and try to respond to all of them too. I take everything you say into consideration and love to hear your thoughtsツ

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Feme Fashion © 2014