Pages

Thursday 19 February 2015

L'Oreal Paris: Color Riche Julianne's Nude Review

Thursday 19 February 2015
  
I was wondering the isles of Superdrug looking for a nude lipstick for school, when I came across this beautiful nude pink colour from L'Oreal. There was so many lovely nude shades there, and I was indecisive to either buy Eva's nude (I wonder why) or Julianne's nude. In the end I purchased Julianne's because I preferred the colour and thought it would match my skin tone the best. 
The shade I have to say, looks amazing on me. It really gives a dewy look to your face and you can pair it with a lovely brown eye for a perfect spring look. The formula is creamy and moisturising, and I would say that it lasted on my lips for about and hour. 
The only fault I have with this product is that because it's so creamy it feels like it sort of slips off of my lips. It also isn't that pigmented, hence the hour staying power. 

Overall, this lipstick is a very good product for a quick lip look on the go without much effort.

Hope this was helpful!
Eva xxx

4 comments:

  1. This is a lovely shade, will have to look into buying this for work as I can only wear nude shades too.

    Meme xx

    New Post out now:
    'The I Quit Sugar Hairy Dieters Recipe Books'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it weird to say that I really love your blog header? Great post too :)

    I have nominated you to do the 'One Lovely Blog Award' because I think your blog is very lovely indeed, the details are on my post here http://www.jessicabird.co.uk/2015/02/one-lovely-blog-award.html xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not at all! Thankyou:) and okay I'll check that now xx

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting! I read each and every comment and try to respond to all of them too. I take everything you say into consideration and love to hear your thoughtsツ

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Feme Fashion © 2014