Pages

Tuesday 13 January 2015

The Biggest Predicted Trends of 2015

Tuesday 13 January 2015
What Will You Be Purchasing in 2015?

Another year is over, which means of course, another wardrobe is due. I know that a lot of people are wondering what weird and wonderful fashion trends will hit 2015. If this is you, then you've clicked on the right blog, as I will be picking out the biggest trends set to takeover 2015 and writing them all 
down below.

If you haven't guessed already, black is back and is certainly staying all year round. From your typical black boots to toasty black sweaters, all high-street brands will (without a doubt) be stocking all the black you desire.


 Maybe not something the typical teenager will be purchasing, but certainly a breakthrough for celebrities. The little white dress. As seen on Jennifer Lawrence at the premier for Hunger Games: Mockingjay pt 1 last year, is seems that yet again Jennifer will be rocking the white in 2015. Maybe other celebs will try this look this year, but (truthfully) Jlaw will truly be the queen of White Dresses.



Anyone who thought the Kimono was a thing of 2014 was completely wrong. Kimonos are breaking through to the New Year. No-one can say this is a bad thing, as Kimonos keep you warm and are super stylish!


As for colours, these seem to be the mains. As you can tell, all these colours are very vibrant. Maybe if you just had a statement accessory (one of the colours above) it would look better than a full tangerine outfit. I know I'm defiantly not brave enough to wear these colours out.
  What colour jewellery will be a statement in 2015? The answer to this popular question in my opinion is gold, a extremely popular colour. Rings seem to be the new thing, will shops like Accessorize stocking up in new design and patterned rings. It also should make a breakout in clothes as well, with many tops and jeans embellished with gold zip accents and gold floral design. A prime example of this is Cara Delevingne rocking her rose gold dress.

I know this was a shortish post, but as of now there aren't that many noticeable trends. As I start to notice more trends, I will update this post, so make sure to keep checking for updates!

Thankyou for reading,
Eva xxx

7 comments:

  1. I've noticed all the black, I love black it goes with anything! Love this post <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou very much, I appreciate it:) I know black is the best colour! x
      Eva xx

      Delete
  2. I love Jennifer Lawrence dress, but her shoes are really big for her)

    Svlnblog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've nominated you for the Liebster Award: http://emmalou5497.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/liebster-award-2.html xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well they say Black is slimming, I don't mind if its back in trend.
    Good post Eva

    Meme xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting! I read each and every comment and try to respond to all of them too. I take everything you say into consideration and love to hear your thoughtsツ

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Feme Fashion © 2014