Pages

Saturday 24 January 2015

Leibster Awards: Discover New Blogs

Saturday 24 January 2015

Just an update, my uploading schedule is every Mon, Thurs, and Sat but days may differ depending on how busy I am. Anyway, I was nominated by the gorgeous Jessica Bird to do the Leibster awards, so here we go! I also broke a few rules (sorry!) 

 RULES 

1. Thank and link the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions given by the nominator.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers (who have less than 200 followers) and link them.
4. Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer.
5. Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.

 QUESTIONS FROM JESSICA BIRD 

1) What is your guilty pleasure? 
Being addicted to YouTube. I literally refresh my feed every single night. Joe Sugg has got me addicted to his The Last Of Us series, it is sooo good! 

2) How would your friends describe you?
Probably crazy and annoying! Haha and I would agree.

3)  What's 10 things that make you happy?
  • Dogs.
  • Animals in general.
  • Pretty Makeup.
  • My Family.
  • Books.
  • Really Good Movies.
  • Clothes that are gorgeous on sale.
  • Food.
  • When I receive good news.

Favourite Quote?
“You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, and there's still going to be somebody who hates peaches.”
4) Why did you start your blog?
As sort of an escape I guess. I love how I can just sit down, grab my laptop and write. I also wanted to express my love for fashion and beauty. I just love it<3

5) What is your favourite word?
I literally don't even have one. I discover new words every day so I couldn't pick!

6) Where do you want to travel the most?
Everywhere! But mainly sunny places, I don't think I could handle places that snow everyday.

7) Where do you get your blogging inspiration from?
No one really. I sort of just get ideas out of the blue and then make a mental note.

8) What is your favourite quote?
Again I have loads! But I like the one that goes,
"you could be the ripest, juicest peach out there, but there will still be someone who hates peaches" (or something like that aha)
I need to remember this quote more often!

9) Who is your celebrity crush?
 I have several. For boys, Josh Hutcherson, Joe Sugg and Zac Efron! For girls, Jennifer Lawrence (if you hadn't of guessed).

10) What is your favourite lip product?
I love MAC lipsticks! I don't have a favourite as I'm quite young and don't earn my own money, because they are so expensive mine are kinda precious to me haha.

11) What is your goal for 2015?
To get Healthy! Okay, I failed in February (I'm writing this eating a chocolate bar) but I have signed up to the gym and hope to continue with that. It's also to grow my audience on here. I'm working hard and I hope you guys can notice!

♥ I NOMINATE ♥

Francesca Beauty
ThatBloggingGurll
Megan Hayes
Blah Blah Blah
Emily and Han xo

♥ MY QUESTIONS ♥

1) Who's your style crush?
2) Would you ever get a tattoo/ have you got a tattoo?
3) What ten things make you happy?
4) Why did you start your blog?
5) Favourite Song at the moment?
6) Favourite makeup brand and why?
7) What's your fashion style?
8) Go To Hairstyle?
9) Describe your real life crush in 3 sentences. 
10) Follower goal on your blog?
11) Where do you work/ whats your dream job?

Thanks for reading,
Eva xxx

3 comments:

  1. Great post!
    I was just coming to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster award but I see I have been beaten to it! Ahh well
    Emily
    xx
    http://emilyattemptslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely could not handle living/traveling somewhere that snows everyday either!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love MAC lipsticks! I don't have a favourite as I'm quite young and don't earn my own money, because they are so expensive mine are kinda precious to me haha.
    custom tailoring services , stitching unit , best online tailor , sewing factory , sewing of ladies suits , sewing expert , sewing factory near me

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting! I read each and every comment and try to respond to all of them too. I take everything you say into consideration and love to hear your thoughtsツ

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Feme Fashion © 2014