Pages

Monday 19 January 2015

Ideal Full Makeup Look For Teens

Monday 19 January 2015
My Go To Makeup Products



So as promised on my The Perfect Winter Outfit On Budget post, I am going to post my favourite Make Up products. This post is mainly aimed at teen skin, and most of these products are drugstore so they are (in my opinion) quite cheap. Also, the title states that this is a "Full Make-up Look" and that is true for me as I don't personally wear foundation, but of course this may be a different case for other people.

Mac Lipstick in the shade Brick O La

Lets start this post with possibly my favourite product from this post, my first ever Mac Lipstick I have purchased. It is in the shade "Brick O La", a moderately dark colour that you could get away with at school if blended. This lipstick is a little pricey, (as everyone probably expects from Mac) but personally I think it is worth it. 
You can buy the lipstick HERE




Queen Attitude: Mascara Volume by Bourjois  

This mascara just works for me. It creates no clumps, hardly any pesky fallouts, and no horrible spider lashes. I forgot to take picture of the brush, but it has tiny fibre brushes on it that curl your lashes upward and separate every one. I originally bought this as a substitute for the They're Real! Mascara by Benefit as I find it quite pricey, but it ended up staying. I am also a hugggeee fan of Bourjois products anyway, and this certainly lived up to its name.
You can purchase this Mascara by clicking HERE


Moister Match Light Softening Cream (Moisturiser) from Garnier

Once again, this product was bought as a cheaper substitute for a more expensive moisturiser (a Lush one to be exact) but yet again it ended up staying. When I wake up in the early morning I generally look forward to putting this on my face as it rejuvenates my skin so much. It is also a perfect base for concealer, as it helps it blend so much.
You can purchase this moisturiser HERE


Work The Colour Lip Butter in Perfect Plum by Collection

Try and say that six times fast! As mentioned a couple posts ago, I love this lip butter! It is very pigmented, and a perfect berry colour for the cold winter months to darken up your look. I don't usually wear this colour for school, but it is my go to weekend colour.
You can buy this lip butter HERE


Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer

I'm not going to say much about this, as I have a full review HERE, but I find this great for under the eyes and any redness or scarring. If you are wondering, I am the shade Classic Beige.
You can purchase this concealer HERE

Cath Kidston Lip Balm

Ever since Cath Kidston first opened, I was a huge fan. So when she came out with these Lip Products I had to buy them. To be honest, they are basically Vaseline in a different container, but better. As you can see mine is very battered and used! The scent is beautiful, a floral, girly scent and they leave my lips feeling and looking great.
You can buy the balm's HERE

Models Own Nail Colour in Pink Punch

Quite self explanatory, but when I went to the Clothes Show Live there was a stall full of their products and this one just appealed to me so much! Although it is quite summery, I like to wear this colour on my toes to make them stand out. This is a matte colour, I was unaware at the time of purchase but I just top it with their 5-in-1 top coat. Perfect!
You can buy this nail polish HERE

There you have it, all my favourite Beauty Products at the moment. That took me forever to write haha! If you liked it, (or didn't) leave a comment below and I will try and reply to every single one:)

Thanks For Reading!
Eva xxx

13 comments:

  1. Amazing post! Those pictures are amazing! <3. I really want to try the wake me up concealer- everyone seems to rave about it!

    http://thelittlebluesailboat.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is amazing! thankyou<3
      Eva x

      http://evasstudio.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete
  2. Lovely post and blog! I love this mac lipstick and that model owns nail polish looks great for the spring/summer seasons! I have never seen the collection lip butter- I always seem to grab their conceler and move on to another stand- but this looks and sounds really gooood! Is their a big range of colours? X

    thatpollyanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou very much! The nail polish is great:) I also always look to the skin range of collection, but this lip butters' a treat! There is, but the only downfall is that they are quite pinky toned so not much diversity:( x
      Eva x

      Delete
  3. Great post my love! I really like the photographs! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. That concealer is my go to on an everyday basis :) and that mac lipstick looks amazing!
    ----
    http://breakfastataris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jinx! Its amazing:) and yes it is, such a pretty colour<3
      Eva x

      Delete
  5. I have that Collection lip butter as well, I love how moisturizing and pigmented it is, but it smudges and gets EVERYWHERE so easily!! So I don't wear mine much

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Haha sorry replied on my other account. Yes I know they get EVERY where and smudge which is the only downside to them:( x
      Eva x

      Delete
  6. I really want to try the concealer & the mac lipstick x

    Shari | Sharinelsonx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting! I read each and every comment and try to respond to all of them too. I take everything you say into consideration and love to hear your thoughtsツ

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Feme Fashion © 2014